PURPOSES FOR HANDLING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your name, contact details, and records of your dealings, hold, use and disclose personal information to handle the purchase process, deliver the products to you, conduct our e-mailing, to maintain our business records. The purpose of collecting information you have provided with consent is disclosed to you is used for purely business purposes.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information such as an email address, mobile phone numbers, home address, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria, and shopping history from our customers, business contacts, and other individuals with whom we deal. We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
We collect information in several ways which are listed below:
- On www.NASAQU.com while you sign up for membership when you sign up to our newsletter when you contact our customer service via e-mail, telephone, or support chat. When completing any forms for transactional or other purposes.
- We may also collect information in connection with participating in an online survey or as a research panel participant. This may include, but may not be limited to, information about your shopping habits, lifestyle preferences, interests and hobbies, physical or behavioral characteristics, health, other demographic information, photos, videos, and other user-generated content.
- If you make a purchase, you will be required to provide a credit/debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information (such as PayPal ).
- You may choose to link to your social media accounts through www.NASAQU.com. In this case, we may automatically receive certain information from you based upon your privacy settings on those sites. This may include, but may not be limited to name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, online activity, and other data.
- We may collect Personal Information when you order a product, sizing, fit, and style preference information. We may retain information on your behalfs, such as a Wish List or other files and messages stored using your Account.
You agree that we are free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services. This includes any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or services. We will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
Information collected automatically:
- Whenever you interact with www.NASAQU.com, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, we may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about your online activity. This information may be collected in the following ways:
Device Information: We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier for any device (including computer, tablet, and cell phone) you use to access www.NASAQU.com, including the hardware model and mobile network information. We may use a device identifier to, among other things, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page, email and mobile application movements/activities, help identify or gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and retarget online and mobile advertisements to you across devices you may use.
We may use third party service providers that use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or other technologies to receive, collect, and store information on our behalf.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking third party links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Information Received from Third Parties
We may obtain information about you from other trusted third-party sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically. This includes, for example, information from public databases or data aggregators that may include your demographic information, media consumption, previous purchases, shopping habits, loyalty program information, or lifestyle preferences. We may also receive information about you from our partners and service providers, (including, for example, business partners, analytics vendors, advertising networks and search information providers). We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, personalize your experience with the www.NASAQU.com, to inform you of products and services or other offers that may be of interest to you, to measure ad quality and responses, for internal business analysis, or for other business purposes.
Combination of information
We may use the information about you for a variety of business purposes, including for example:
For Customer Service and Transactional Purposes, such as:
- Responding to your questions or requests;
- Providing customer service;
- Managing your account and registration;
- Troubleshooting issues, bugs or defects related to your account or activities;
- Providing you with access to certain features of the NASAQU Services;
- Verifying your identity;
- Using your credit, debit or payment card or other financial information only to process payments and prevent fraud;
- Validating, confirming, verifying, tracking, and delivering your order (including arranging for shipping, handling returns and refunds, contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
- Sending you related information, coupons, products or samples;
- Contacting you with regard to your use of the NASAQU Services and, in our discretion, changes to any NASAQU policy;
- Developing new products or services and to enhance current products and services;
- Protecting the security or integrity of the NASAQU Services and business;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent.
For Advertising Customization and Analytics Purposes, such as:
- Performing market research, understanding the effectiveness of NASAQU Services;
- Personalizing and improving NASAQU Services and products;
- Providing personalized content and recommendations that match your interests and preferences;
- Offering customized content, advertisements, offers, and promotions;
- Providing news and other information on behalf of our partners and affiliates that we think will be of interest to you;
- Linking or combining information we receive from others to help understand your needs, use for targeted or re-targeted advertising, and to provide you with better service; and
- Communicating with you, either directly or through one of our partners (e.g., Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc.) for NASAQU marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us.
The information collected or generated through your use of NASAQU Services may be shared by you or by us as described below.
Sharing of information by you
Your activity in connection with NASAQU Services, such as filling out surveys, reviewing and rating products, inquiring about or purchasing products, participating in online communities, “liking” or “sharing” NASAQU content to your social media accounts or pages, or otherwise interacting with NASAQU Services, may be visible to other users of NASAQU Services and in some cases, publicly available.
Sharing information by us
We may share the information collected from or about you in the following ways:
With Our Affiliates: We may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes.
Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions. This includes, but may not be limited to, service providers that host or operate NASAQU Services; payment processors; or postal or delivery services.
Other Third Parties and Partners: We may share information with our business partners and affiliates, including business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, we would require our affiliates and business partners to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which we provided them.
Business Transfers: In the event that another entity acquires us or our assets, your information may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties. Finally, the information described in this paragraph may also be disclosed for due diligence purposes in connection with any proposed transaction of the sorts described in this paragraph.
Legal Disclosure and Safety: NASAQU may transfer and disclose your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to detect and protect against fraud, or any technical or security vulnerabilities; to verify or enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable policies; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, users of NASAQU Services, NASAQU, or the public.
Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
You may opt-out of activities not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product or service via the methods below.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing email communications at any time by following the unsubscribe link or following the instructions contained within the email.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Certain parts of NASAQU Services require cookies. We, or other parties we do business with, may use unique cookies or other technologies when you visit NASAQU Services to collect information about your use of NASAQU Services in order to provide relevant interest-based advertisements to you as you browse the Internet. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features through NASAQU Services or take full advantage of NASAQU Services. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies. On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising. Please note, our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct NASAQU Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 13. If NASAQU learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information through NASAQU Services, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.