TERMS and CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions by which We will agree to supply any of the Products listed on Our Website.
By entering the Website located at www.nasaqu.com and by purchasing Products (collectively Products and each a Product) from NASAQU through the Website you accept the terms and conditions set out below (Terms) without modification and agree to be bound by the Terms.
If you do not wish to be bound by the terms, you should not purchase Products from the Website.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms, please contact info@NASAQU.com.
NASAQU reserves the right to modify the Terms at our absolute discretion from time to time without individual notice to you. you will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to purchase Products from the Website after the amended Terms have been posted.
By establishing membership on the NASAQU , or purchasing or using products or services you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- GENERAL: These Terms of Service have been executed and delivered by you and constitute a valid and binding agreement between you and NASAQU, enforceable against you by their terms. You represent that you are (1) at least 18 years of age, (2) of legal age to form a binding contract, and (3) you are legally not banned from use of the credit card or payment methods you use on NASAQU.
- You shall establish and use your membership on NASAQU, and purchase and use the products and services available, in strict compliance with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations (collectively, “Laws”). All calls, emails, and other communications between you and NASAQU may be recorded.
- Establishing a Membership
- you may establish membership on the NASAQU. At a minimum, enrollment requires you to (1) indicate agreement to these Terms of Service, (2) provide contact information and identification details, and (3) submit any other form of authentication required as part of the enrollment process, in NASAQU’s sole discretion. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your account. We encourage you to take all of the measures you may take to help protect your account, but we cannot guarantee that implementing such measures will ensure the security of the account or your information.
- Use of Membership: You shall not use your membership for any purpose competitive to NASAQU.
- Membership Termination: You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting customer support as specified on the “Contact Us” page. NASAQU may terminate your membership and refuse all current or future use of the NASAQU or other services,
- Order Processing: NASAQU may, in its sole discretion, choose to not process or cancel your order in certain circumstances. This may occur, for example, when the product or service you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been mispriced, we suspect the request is fraudulent, or in other circumstances, NASAQU deems appropriate in its sole discretion. NASAQU also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your order. NASAQU will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel.
- (a) You can purchase Products on the Website, by selecting the Products you wish to purchase and placing an Order.
- (b) An Order by you constitutes an offer to NASAQU to purchase the specified Products and remains open as an offer until We accept or decline the Order.
- (c) Any acknowledgment of your Order by NASAQU is simply to provide you with an Order reference number and is not an acceptance of your Order.
- (d) On completing an Order, you will be required to pay for the Products in full by supplying your credit or debit card details and authorizing NASAQU to recover the payments due to Us.
- (e) NASAQU will not be obligated to supply Products ordered by you until We have received payment in full.
- (f) If you pay for a Product by way of a credit or debit card or Paypal account, you must be entitled to use that card or account.
- (g) you warrant that all information supplied by you to make an Order is correct.
- (h) If we decline, refuse, or cancel an Order for which payment has been received, NASAQU will refund the payment in full but shall have no further obligations or liabilities.
- Return Policy: Return Policy resides under the page of Return Policy.
- Product and Service Descriptions: NASAQU attempts to provide accurate descriptions of products and services on the NASAQU Sites. NASAQU does not warrant, however, that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Pricing Information: NASAQU strives to provide accurate pricing information regarding the products and services available. We cannot, however, insure against pricing errors. NASAQU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product or service whose price was incorrectly posted on the site as a result of an error. If this occurs, NASAQU will notify you by email.
- Product and Service Availability:NASAQU may contain information regarding the availability of merchandise. This information can be used to estimate the time that an item will be shipped after you place your order. Unfortunately, NASAQU cannot guarantee that an item listed as “in stock” will ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day-to-day. In rare cases, a product or service offering may be in stock when a customer places the order and sold out by the time NASAQU attempts to process the order. Should this happen, we will notify you by email. If NASAQU determines that a product or service you wish to purchase is no longer available, the item will be canceled from your order. NASAQU will notify you by email and delete the item from the NASAQU.
- Shipping and Tax: Shipment details will be supplied to you with the order confirmation. For international orders, the customer will be responsible for domestic taxes applied in their own country.
- (a) All Products are subject to availability.
- (b) NASAQU will notify you if a Product is unavailable at the time of processing your Order, and if applicable will refund any payment made by you.
- (c) When NASAQU provides you with an Order confirmation, NASAQU will provide you with a date on which we anticipate the Products will be delivered to you (Estimated Delivery Date).
- (d) NASAQU will use best endeavors to supply the Products purchased by you on the Estimated Delivery Date, however, you acknowledge that NASAQU cannot guarantee that the Products will be delivered on the Estimated Delivery Date.
- (e) It might not be possible for NASAQU to deliver the Products to your nominated address. If this is the case, NASAQU will inform you using the contact details you provided to NASAQU when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative address.
- (f) You are responsible for ensuring that you are available to receive the Products.
- (g) Local and International Orders will be processed and shipped by NASAQU's choice of packaging, Carrier, and delivery procedures as set out on the Shipping page.
- (h) NASAQU will nominate the Carrier who will be responsible for the delivery of Products purchased by you.
- (i) NASAQU will instruct the Carrier to deliver the Products to the address specified by you in your Order.
- (j) you hereby irrevocably appoint the Carrier to be your agent to take delivery of your Products on your behalf and deliver those Products to you.
- (k) NASAQU shall not be liable to you, or in breach of these Terms because of any delay in delivery of the Products, where the delay was due to any cause beyond NASAQU's reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- (i) an unreasonable refusal by you to accept delivery; or
- (ii) a delay on behalf of the Carrier.
- You agree that having multiple NASAQU accounts is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and that sending invites to alternate email addresses or accounts or otherwise attempting to circumvent referral system may, without limiting any other rights or remedies, result in forfeiture of your membership. NASAQU reserves the right to void referrals if we suspect that the referrals in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions or in a manner otherwise not intended by NASAQU . You may not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of NASAQU including by using any trademarks of NASAQU .
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Terms of Service enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby, and such provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect the parties’ original intentions as nearly as possible by applicable laws.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE: You acknowledge and agree that NASAQU may, in its sole discretion, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms of Service at any time and in any manner, including the terms of NASAQU membership, by posting revised Terms of Service on the Site. you may not amend or modify these Terms of Service under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we make to the Terms of Service. your continued use of this Site after any changes to the Terms of Service means you accept the changes.
- EFFECT OF TERMINATION/SURVIVAL OF SELECTED PROVISIONS: Notwithstanding the expiration or earlier termination of your NASAQU membership, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of these Terms of Service that impose or contemplate continuing obligations or rights of a party will survive expiration or termination of these Terms of Service.
- EFFECTIVE DATE